TaengSic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
JessYeon
vintage
Taengsicle
7 posters

The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!

Taengsicle
    Taengsicle
    Founder
    Founder

The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!  Empty The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!

Post by Taengsicle Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am

Do you just feel the need to spazz about TaengSic?
    Freely spazz and ramble away your nonsensicle babble about our greatest love here without worrying about judgeful glances.
    vintage
    Taengsicle

The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!  Empty Re: The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!

Post by vintage Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

Mezamashi... sigh...
    They stood next to eachother if that counts for anything. But all those subtle glances!!!
    WTH!!??!

I honestly feel so aggravated right now. Whenever I watch it, it seems like Taeyeon jerks her head away just when she thinks Jessica is about to turn and look. Is she scared of having Jessica know that she's watching her or what?? ;(
    AND JESSICA
    She needs to turn faster! LOL
    Either that, or she should just grab Taeyeon's face and hold her in place so they can share eye contact for more than one second.

/rant is over
    JessYeon
    JessYeon
    Ice-sicals

The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!  Empty Re: The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!

Post by JessYeon Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

^I KNOW RIGHT!? WARRRGHHH!!
    I was like can you hold like 5 sec or more!??? both of them afraid to look at each other's eyes... bleeeeeeeeeeh...

they likes to glance using the corner of their eyesight LOL!!! can you just turn your head and look -.-. Babo couple.. no wonder they get the "BABO" line from Gee LOLOLOL

ok end -_-
    vintage
    Taengsicle

Post by vintage Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

LMFAO!!!
    You're so right! It must be why the two of them are the only that say "Babo". That's what they both are to eachother!
    hahaha

It's so painful as a shipper to watch. Some days I wonder how I am so dedicated to them when they treat us like this. No, when they treat eachother like this!!!
    :X
    JessYeon
    JessYeon
    Ice-sicals

Post by JessYeon Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:46 am

Music Core
    and again today Taengsic ditched each other ~____~ hum... nevermind.. Sica was giving space for 4Minutes heh... but oh well..
    lets see what we can get from incoming Come To Play
    vintage
    Taengsicle

Post by vintage Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

I AM FOREVER REPLAYING THIS UNTIL WE GET A PROPER DUET.
    http://bit.ly/gpo5VU

THANK YOU shoujicloud@twitter
    love0922
    love0922
    Rookies

Post by love0922 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

JessYeon wrote:^I KNOW RIGHT!? WARRRGHHH!!
    I was like can you hold like 5 sec or more!??? both of them afraid to look at each other's eyes... bleeeeeeeeeeh...

they likes to glance using the corner of their eyesight LOL!!! can you just turn your head and look -.-. Babo couple.. no wonder they get the "BABO" line from Gee LOLOLOL

ok end -_-

LOL.. i guess that's so true... xD sometimes, it's frustrated me.. if only i were their manager >3< or i'm in Korea.. geezzzz...
    Midi_Bummie
    Midi_Bummie
    Ice-sicals

Post by Midi_Bummie Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

So many couples in Soshi that called Royal Couple...
    They have alot moments..
    But why cant I ship them and love them...
    Why I chose two babo girls... And love them so much..
    Taengsic a first and only couple I ship...
    And I think I never jump though they not much moment Very Happy
    But when they had moment... Wooh~ It's always sweet and sweet..
    And I cant breath when I saw them...
    I wish two babo girls stick with echother like the time when they start debut...
    Taengsicle
    Taengsicle
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Taengsicle Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Has anyone seen the Come To Play special preview?
    Nothing revealing about TaengSic, but... let's keep our fingers crossed!
    Taengsicle
    Taengsicle
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Taengsicle Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Visual dreams...
    Has anyone listened?
    I think my deprivation is just so bad that I spazzed at the fact that TaengSic are simply standing next to eachother on the 'Visual Dreams' jacket.
    vintage
    Taengsicle

Post by vintage Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Time out.
    Someone help me, was that Jessica's hand Taeyeon was holding when they bowed during the Seoul Music Awards?!?
    MUST FIND FANCAM OR PICTURES PLS
    vintage
    Taengsicle

Post by vintage Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Also -
    The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!  85016131

What do you think is going through Taeyeon's mind?
    jenneca143
    jenneca143
    Ice-sicals

Post by jenneca143 Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 am

Snatched this at the TaeNy Thread in SSF, I wonder if the rumor about conflict between the two is true. Sad
    The Greatest Love of All - TaengSic!  I2YG4d3fa10a4296e
    Taengsicle
    Taengsicle
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Taengsicle Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 am

Wow, that GIF...
    Did TaengSic have a lover's spat? ;/
    jenneca143
    jenneca143
    Ice-sicals

Post by jenneca143 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

I know right.
    The first time I saw that gift, that's the first thing I've noticed and not the "other" moment.
    What happened to the loving glances and the smiles they give to each other?
    Or I'm just assuming and deprived? xD
    Mishina
    Mishina
    Ice-sicals

Post by Mishina Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

I'm currently watching old shows of the girls, and when I see the old TaengSic moments I get really happy and smile like an idiot, but then when I think of how few moments they have now I get sad and almost want to cry. I wonder what happened between them, they seem so distant to each other right now. Sad

I'm hoping for more moments from them soon! It makes me sad seeing them so distant to each other!
    vintage
    Taengsicle

Post by vintage Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

I understand completely. I was having a discussion with a friend the other day about exactly that... sigh. It's like a painful love relationship we have for TaengSic, lol. Seriously, I love them so much when I see their moments, but then I look at them now and I'm all "WAE ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?" -sigh-
    I hope TaengSic get back to being as they were when they first debuted. The photobook message from Taeyeon seriously confused me. It's been three years now... I hope they get over these "cultural differences". Hmm...

TaengSic and TaengSicles, hwaitaeng!
    Mishina
    Mishina
    Ice-sicals

Post by Mishina Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 pm

I was also really confused by the messages from Taeyeon! And Jessica's... well she always care about her Taengoo, we can see that clearly. But Taeyeon's...aish I don't know what I should say about it. As you said, let's hope they get over these "cultural differences".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:06 am