TaengSic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello!

oceanic
    Rookies

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by oceanic Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 am

I saw this link posted somewhere a while ago, but wasn't able to register till now. I'm happy to be in the company of so many taengsic fans! Smile

Some of you might know me from ssf, I post in the taengsic thread sometimes, plus a few occasional fanfics. It's been almost 2 years since I was first attracted to taengsic. They make my heart go dugeun dugeun, though they have given me much grief as well...such is the life of a taengsicle. sometimes I even wonder whether taengsic shippers are masochists...

But, on the bright side, what is love without drama, right? All the awkwardness/sneakiness make them more memorable and realistic, as compared to pairings that are always prominent in public and filled with only happy/fluffy moments. Their past will not be forgotten, even if we can only catch glimpses of it in current times.

Ditch taengsic? Never and ever, as Jessica once said.

If there's something you want to know about me, feel free to drop me a message. Smile I realized this wasn't much of a self-intro... I shall strive to be more active on the forum!
    Taengsicle
    Taengsicle
    Founder
    Founder

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Taengsicle Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello there!
    Welcome to TaengSic International Smile

Yes! Another long-time TaengSic shipper joining the rest of us here who have gone through the worst of our ship deprivation.
    Sigh, why must our ship be so horrible to its shippers? I wish they would see how much we're slowly dying and give us a moment, haha. It's funny that we still cling on to them despite this, though. HWAITAENG TAENGSICLES!

Hope to see more posts from you Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:07 am